Saturday, November 16, 2013

Welcome to a whole new world!

Having a baby is not all its cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong. I love Julien with all my heart. I just didn't see all the other things attached to having babies coming.Sleepless nights, crying, dirty, diapers, and even a little paranoia (worried that the baby will stop breathing). I think I remember encountering these topics before baby maybe a couple times from others, but it never really hit me until I was in the middle of it.  Even though its been hard I am learning a few things for now and the future. Through this I am learning to have more patience. Patience through feeding, making sure he is for sure asleep before putting him in the crib, waking up every couple hours, and especially in burping him. It will definitely resonate to handling patience with different things in the future. Everything listed here is normally what u. but when you are sleep deprived its seems more intense.  David has been a trooper. He has been willing to get up and help out with Julien. I feel bad though cause it is a struggle for him to do this while he still required to go to work and school. He sacrifices so much for us and I am really thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment