Sunday, January 5, 2014

Welcome 2014

Another year has passed and we are ready to get going for 2014 as a family. Its so exciting to go into this new year with our beautiful baby boy and only a year left of school for me. 2013 had wrapped up with quite a few things that has shaken us financially, but no worries! God has got everything under control. Both David and I made resolutions to become more committed to our devotion time with God individually and together as a couple. I have a bible app that has many devotions to choose from. For the new year I decided to go through the chronological bible devotional. It should be an interesting way to read through God's word.
Julien is growing so big and fast. He is cooing a lot more often now which is so rewarding to see him interact with me. I am trying my hardest to love everything I am experiencing right now in these moments, but I am totally looking forward to seeing start to move around more on his own and develop that cute, hearty baby laugh. Overall I am thankful for all 2013 and look forward to 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment