Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Another Trip to Buckeye



I miss my family. Its feels like its been forever(Thanksgiving) since I had been down in buckeye. It was good for Julien to spend time with family. We were able to relax the first half of our time there and then we visited a lot of places. We were able to go the Phoenix museum for the first time. It was a great experience.

 We were able to see a lot of Asian art and artifacts which we both enjoyed.

I also learned that I really like oil based paintings the most. There is just something about the texture and shine that gets me every time.  David was even able to see a piece from his favorite genre.

 Going to the museum was something we've always wanted to do and we are so glad that we were able to. Julien to enjoy it too. Its amazing to see the amazing things some people are gifted with. If you are able to I would definitely encourage anyone to go and visit their museum and experience the amazing things that have been created through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment